Brochures and data sheets are staple documents for marketing a high-tech product or service. Although most copy writers should be able to write an appealing brochure, an experienced technical copywriter will offer specialized skills and knowledge, to the benefit of your project.
For example, a good technology writer can:
- Tailor the brochure content to the issues and interests of your target audience.
- Present compelling benefits, while explaining features clearly.
- Understand when it is appropriate to use technical jargon... and when it is not.
- Use headlines and other document elements to strengthen the impact of your messages.
- Work collaboratively with your graphic designer to create attractive visuals and page layouts.
So, how do you find a freelance brochure writer who meets these criteria? Read the useful advice in this article: Finding, Choosing, and Working with a Technical Copywriter. You'll also find ideas on how to identify the types of copywriting help you need and how to sustain a good working relationship with freelance writers.
A Simpler Solution
If you are a technology marketer, you can save time and effort by considering the copywriting services offered by award-winning freelance technical writer Janice King.
To see how Janice's technical copywriting services can benefit your brochures and other marketing projects,visit: www.writespark.com.