This month's list focuses on my best posts and recommended resources for content marketing as it applies to technology products, services, and companies.
If you are involved in producing any type of technical sales or promotional materials, you'll find these posts helpful:
- What does the content tell you? How to look beyond the standard collateral list to create fresh ideas for marketing content.
- Decision makers like details. When product specifications and other technical details can be critical for encouraging a favorable buying decision.
- Content tips for e-books. Ideas you may not have considered for writing long-form e-books or print books.
These two books capture the best industry thinking about content marketing:
- eMarketing Strategies for the Complex Sale by Ardath Albee. Great insights for copywriters about how readers view and respond to any type of marketing content.
- The Content Rules by Ann Handley & CC Chapman. A good overview of current thought about content marketing.
On the Web, the Content Marketing Institute blog is my daily reading and go-to source for valuable marketing insights and helpful writing and promotional techniques.
Read more best tips: